× Members

Dla renewal for child which runs out 1 day before

More
1 month 2 weeks ago - 1 month 2 weeks ago #315293 by BIS
Hi ToniHunt

Sorry for not replying sooner. I can't find anything, even on the government website, showing what the questions are on the renewal form, so I'm sorry, but I don't know how to advise you on this one. BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 1 month 2 weeks ago by BIS.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: latetrain, BIS, Catherine12345, Chris, David, Forum Moderator
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.