Just got my ESA assesment date

More
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #104571 by Lyndia
Just got my ESA assesment date was created by Lyndia

i want to 1st of all thank everyone for their advice over IC to ESA
Over the last 12 months ive read everything there was to read up on it lol

2 Months ago they sent me the dreaded ESA50 form to fill in :unsure:
and last thursday i received my date and place of assessment 20/5/13
On reading the Location of the assessment center which is 15 minutes by car I decided to call ATOS and tell them they need to relocate the assessment from Liverpool [man island] to Wirral
As 15 minutes is to long or me to sit in one position in a car and because most of the journey is through the tunnel i can not stop the car to relieve the pain for a few minutes
So any way they changed it to Wirral on 11/6/13 @ 11am
Also i am taking with me a representative from our local Advocacy to make sure all questions are asked right and i answer right, i have also took copies of the form i filled in and copies of the doctors letter i asked for
Over the last few weeks my asthma has flared up because of the stress of this medical Ass
i cant sleep or concentrate
Unlike most people ive resigned myself to being taken off and sent back to work
even though 2 questions mobility how far can you walk on level ground [my doctor says im in sever discomfort from the set off
I also told them because of my oesteo pennia/ arthritis i sometimes can not make it to the toilet and shameful to say have had expulsion of the bowl/bladder
I also have Spondulosis in my spine Both my wrists are weak now through falls and i have to have hand splints on which allow me to carry small things like a cup but makes writing very hard unless i take them off...
Im wondering if there is anything else i need to do to prepare myself for this medical

Lyndia [wirral] :blush:
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #104575 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Just got my ESA assesment date
You should have a look at this FAQ

ESA Medical – What to expect

Good luck, please come back to this topic/thread and let us know how the assessment went.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: MariW

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.