× Members

rightsnet

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #119698 by sally-jane
Replied by sally-jane on topic rightsnet
So Foxy Lady 2 and myself have the same report bad request, shows there must be something amiss.
Can others try and see what they get when logging on to rightsnet as it looks as though its not just a comp glitch my end.

thanks
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by bro58.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bearer
The topic has been locked.
  • bro58
10 years 2 months ago #119700 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic rightsnet

pusscatsmum wrote: So Foxy Lady 2 and myself have the same report bad request, shows there must be something amiss.
Can others try and see what they get when logging on to rightsnet as it looks as though its not just a comp glitch my end.

thanks

Hi PCM,

DNS cache problems are quite common and can cause connection problems with websites that were previously accessible.

Therefore it is quite feasible for more than one member to suffer similar problems, especially if the website has changed its IP address.

It would therefore be worthwhile either you or hubby flushing your DNS cache before investigating further.

bro58
More
10 years 2 months ago #119701 by Mags
Replied by Mags on topic rightsnet
Can get on okay
Mags
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bearer
More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #119702 by sally-jane
Replied by sally-jane on topic rightsnet
Hiya

Will do thanks

I looked at what to do and decided to get hubby to do it, as it is beyond my one and only brain cell to comprehend

xx
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by bro58.
  • bro58
10 years 2 months ago #119703 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic rightsnet

pusscatsmum wrote: Hiya

Will do thanks

I looked at what to do and decided to get hubby to do it, as it is beyond my one and only brain cell to comprehend

xx

Hi PCM :laugh: ,

I hope that clears up the problem for you and FL2.

bro58
More
10 years 2 months ago #119704 by Billy
Replied by Billy on topic rightsnet
Hi P

I can also get on the site ok

Bud
Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.