× Members

CAPITA UNFAIR PRACTICE DLA TO PIP ADVICE PLEASE..

• Kathryn
  • Topic Author
9 years 3 weeks ago #132568 by Kathryn
Thank you bro58 for your Advice.

On Tuesday I requested from the DWP, the CAPITA PIP Assessors Report. I was told to expect it in 2 weeks or so. I was amazed to see it arrive today.

The report was shocking.... The report is an absolute fabrication. The lady has not only recorded answers the opposite to the answers that my husband gave, but she has told absolute bare faced lies.

I have complained to Capita today, not only about the Assessors lies, but about the way she conducted the assessment including the use of the 'F' word. I forgot to mention that she did not show any ID or ask my husband for his ID.

My advice to anyone who is due for assessment, is to covertly record it and try to have a friend or family member with you. I feel sorry for the next claimant who finds themself at the mercy of the lady who conducted my husbands assessment. Anyone would be absolutely shocked to hear the differences between the digitally recorded version and the assessors typed up version of my husbands assessment.

I now have to finish the transcript of the recording of my husbands assessment, highlight the inconsistencies and then contact the DWP.

I feel like going to the newspapers, but what good would it do? As I sit here typing this, I am listening to Mr Cameron in the debate (on plus one) talking about how well the NHS looked after his disabled child. I have always wondered how he, having had a disabled child, could have such disrespect for sick and disabled people? Bitter? Maybe?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kathryn
  • Topic Author
8 years 4 months ago #145384 by Kathryn
Good News

Just a quicky to let you know that my husband was due to attend his tribunal this afternoon.

The court phoned this morning to say that my husband need not attend as the panel had decided the case on the paperwork submitted alone and had awarded him the enhanced rate daily living as well as enhanced mobility.

I am busy trying to meet other deadlines at present but I promise to come back and let you know the full story. In short we have had a dreadful 8 months, preparing the paperwork dealing with the HP's bare faced lies made me very ill but we got there in the end. Thank you Benefits and Work!!!

• foss27
8 years 4 months ago #145386 by foss27
Hi Jazz
Great news.

Just to let you know.
Someone else has just posted to say they have been fighting for three years!!!
Just got an upper tribunal judge to rule whole mess unacceptable and go back to first level tribunal.
I think its important MPs are made aware whenever possible, of the complete mess the DwP are making and its effects on sick and disbled people trying to get their legal rights and benefit.
Hope you feel up to telling your MP.

• foss27
8 years 4 months ago #145387 by foss27
Camerons experience of the NHs would be completely unlike any other. As soon as he gives his name they are crawling all over him.

More
8 years 4 months ago #145401 by slugsta
Well done for sticking with it Jazz, at last you have the award you deserve! I do hope that your own health will recover now that the pressure has been removed.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kathryn

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.