× Members

Do you have a recent PIP award letter?

• GCR22
8 years 1 month ago #153982 by GCR22
Replied by GCR22 on topic Do you have a recent PIP award letter?
Got mine today and it says they will not review before 19/2/19, the day before it is due to end.

Graham

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #154332 by bibine
Replied by bibine on topic Do you have a recent PIP award letter?
Yes I did a for a long award from 2015 to Nov 2020 and be review in Nov 2019.

More
8 years 1 month ago #154402 by couchie
Replied by couchie on topic Do you have a recent PIP award letter?
My letter states " I have decided not to review your reward before 24 February 2021". Which I take means they wouldn't bother me again for 5 years.

But I'm seriously thinking of asking for a mandatory reconsideration. I was awarded the standard rate of the Daily Living Component.

So mixed thoughts really. :unsure:

Chris.

More
8 years 1 month ago #154573 by Sherkyl
Replied by Sherkyl on topic Do you have a recent PIP award letter?
Our letter states "I have decided not to review your award before 23rd February 2019"

The award is from 13th April 2016 to 23 February 2020

DLA award was for highest rate of both components and PiP award has been reduced to being disallowed for Daily Living Component and Standard rate for Mobility :(

Needless to say A mandatory Reconsideration has already been demanded and we expect to go to appeal followed by full complaints procedures against ATOS and the DWP with an escalation to parliamentary Ombudsman

I am the carer not the claimant and the way this claimant has been treated is indescribable. I created a stink 4 yrs ago that was nothing compared to the war that will ensue this time.

This time it goes ALL THE WAY!

More
8 years 1 month ago #154694 by Rosemary Fenton
Replied by Rosemary Fenton on topic Do you have a recent PIP award letter?
Hi was awarded PIP for 2 years, 12 months ago last in January. Now 12 months on had to re-apply. Having queried this I was told it was for 12 months time. Low and behold it was not and they have reduced my award 12 months early. I do not know if they can do this but it makes life difficult to plan and the new award is up to January 2019, but can not trust this to be true.
Rose

More
8 years 1 month ago #155081 by Lorraine
Replied by Lorraine on topic Do you have a recent PIP award letter?
Yes I do and yes they said to me my award is until 2018 ,and that they won't review it before ,24 August 2017. My initial award was the same I was awarded in November 2013 sent out another medical questionnaire in December 2014 had medical in march 2015 and awarded less points so lost my car. They seem to be doing whatever they damn well like. Causing stress grief and total mayhem!!!!

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.