× Members

Do you have a recent PIP award letter?

More
8 years 1 month ago #155120 by sally-jane
Replied by sally-jane on topic Do you have a recent PIP award letter?
Yes, apologies I forgot to put my award on this thread.

Home Visit in March with Ongoing Enhanced award for both components of PIP.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #156233 by Charrie
Replied by Charrie on topic Do you have a recent PIP award letter?
Yes, mine does. It states "Although Personal Independence Payment has been awarded, you'll only be entitled if you continue to meet the conditions for benefit. We'll contact you after 18 March 2016 to make sure you're receiving the right level of Personal independence Payment" My award was until 17th March '17
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #156499 by norder
Replied by norder on topic Do you have a recent PIP award letter?
Mine says "If your award has an end date,You'll be sent a letter around 14 weeks before yoru award ends. This letter will explain how to claim again if you want to"
My award says "for an ongoing period" so it hasno end date. It does say it's teh longest period they can allow it for.

More
7 years 11 months ago #158739 by annieoh
Replied by annieoh on topic Do you have a recent PIP award letter?
Yes, till 2020, but could be sent for 2019

More
7 years 11 months ago #158782 by ARTHUR L
Replied by ARTHUR L on topic Do you have a recent PIP award letter?
Yes Steve,my award is until June 2020 but will send letter in2019 to see if I am receiving the correct amount of benefit!!!!!

More
7 years 11 months ago #158882 by Jude
Replied by Jude on topic Do you have a recent PIP award letter?
Hi Steve,

My stepson finally received his PIP award after a mandatory reconsideration but they said they could not back date from when his DLA stopped!! I just read through and his award and it states i ist from the end of March to January 2021 but that they will contact him after 17th January 2020 to make sure he is receiving the correct amount.

I only just noticed that on checking after reading your post today.

Thank you
Amber

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.