× Members

Just claimed ESA for my daughter.

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #140803 by ann
please can any one help applied for esa new claim tow weeks ago for my daughter please can I ask when she can expect to get any money
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #140807 by
Replied by on topic Just claimed ESA for my daughter.

ann wrote: please can any one help applied for esa new claim tow weeks ago for my daughter please can I ask when she can expect to get any money

Hi a,

Welcome to Benefits and Work :)

Reading through : This Post. will give you some idea of how the forum operates.

I have given your query its own topic, as it can cause confusion to tag on to other member's topics with your own query.

If you have filled in an ESA 1 Claim Form or completed your claim over the phone, and received The ESA 1 to sign and return and have also submitted a current fit note, it should not really take much longer than a couple of weeks to receive a first payment, if entitled.

You should be able to obtain an update of the progress of your claim by ringing ESA :

THE ESA PHONE NUMBER DWP : 0345 608 8545 Press Option 3 for ESA. (Open 8AM-6PM. Mon-Fri.)

Once the claim is active, you will enter the Assessment Phase, and should receive an ESA50 Questionnaire to fill in and return within a further week or so.

You will need to use our : ESA Claims Guides (3rd and 4th links down the page) as an aid to filling in The ESA50, once it arrives.

There is also a guide entitled "Understanding Employment and Support Allowance
Our 42 page introductory guide to ESA."
about two thirds of the way down the same page which you may find informative.

See also : ESA FAQ’s

You might want to Bookmark/Favourite this page in your Internet Browser !!

You can then return to it easily to post any further queries that you may have as/when they crop up by replying to this topic.

N.B. Left click your mouse/pad on any blue writing/links that you see to access the information. (You must be signed in at the time)

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by .

More
8 years 7 months ago #140823 by looneytunes2001
Replied by looneytunes2001 on topic Just claimed ESA for my daughter.
Hi

First post!
I claimed ESA Contributions last Wednesday. Today I received the ESA Customer satement, alhough there was noting to sign and send back in mine!
In a separate envelope, I received the ESA50 and my claim is not even up and running yet.

More
8 years 7 months ago #140835 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Just claimed ESA for my daughter.

looneytunes2001 wrote: Hi

First post!
I claimed ESA Contributions last Wednesday. Today I received the ESA Customer satement, alhough there was noting to sign and send back in mine!
In a separate envelope, I received the ESA50 and my claim is not even up and running yet.

Welcome to the forum.

Please make use of our ESA Claim guides when completing your ESA50.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/esa1

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 7 months ago #140844 by ann
Replied by ann on topic Just claimed ESA for my daughter.
hi thanks for your help got a letter this morning to say money to be paid from 10th sept check her bank the money was in also got esa50 to fill in
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

8 years 7 months ago #140858 by
Replied by on topic Just claimed ESA for my daughter.

ann wrote: hi thanks for your help got a letter this morning to say money to be paid from 10th sept check her bank the money was in also got esa50 to fill in

Hi a,

Thanks for the update !

You may want to consider :

Using The PDF Version Of The ESA50 Questionnaire

Whilst referring to the guides on this page, 3rd & 4th links down :

ESA Claims Guides

See also :

How long do I have to complete the ESA50?

ESA50 too big for the envelope

&

Sending Documents to the DWP or Maximus. (CHDA)

bro58

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.