× Members

Just claimed ESA for my daughter.

More
8 years 5 months ago #143948 by ann
Replied by ann on topic Just claimed ESA for my daughter.
sent 2nd fit note last week got a text today saying there is no need to send any more fit notes is this right still waiting for medical assessment

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #143955 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Just claimed ESA for my daughter.

ann wrote: sent 2nd fit note last week got a text today saying there is no need to send any more fit notes is this right still waiting for medical assessment

Hi a,

Only when a decision has been made as a result of The ESA Works Capability Assessment (WCA) does the need to supply fit notes cease.

It is possible that a decision has been made on the information that you included with your daughter's ESA50 without the need for a face to face assessment.

This being the case, it means that she has not been found fit for work but has been placed into either The WRAG or The Support Group.(SG)

You could ring ESA tomorrow to see whether a decision has been made :

THE ESA PHONE NUMBER DWP : 0345 608 8545 Press Option 3 for ESA. (Open 8AM-6PM. Mon-Fri.)

To be on the safe side, I would continue to obtain and supply fit notes to The DWP until you have received an ESA Decision Notice letter through the post informing you of a decision in writing.

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by bro58.

More
8 years 5 months ago #144136 by ann
rang esa aboutfit notes re the text they have no record of text but said it takes time for them to get messages so I will have to ring again in about a week

More
8 years 4 months ago #146825 by ann
my daughter went for her assessment to day now the wait to see what group she will be in

More
8 years 4 months ago #146829 by looneytunes2001
Replied by looneytunes2001 on topic Just claimed ESA for my daughter.
Fingers crossed for her, still waiting to hear about my assessment of ESA Contributions, I think we applied about the same time.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.