× Members

ESA help please

More
8 years 5 months ago #143394 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA help please

Maggie1 wrote: Thanks again for your advice.
I do have a couple of questions now that that has been cleared up.
Do I have to send in my 'well notes' now that I have been put into the support group?
My next question is about dental treatment, I don't get the IR ESA payment due to hubby working full time but does this mean I will have to pay for dental treatment or can I get this free?
Sorry if the answers are on this site but I have trouble finding my way around.
:(

If the DWP have told you that you are in the SG then you do not need to supply further Fit Notes.

Free dental treatment is only available if you are receiving an Income Related benefit such as ESA(IR) in whole or in part, if your husband is working for 24 hours or more a week then you will not be entitled to this. This does not prevent you receiving NHS treatment.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maggie1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.