× Members

Worried I've been given the wrong advice

• bro58
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #145779 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Worried I've been given the wrong advice

Lynsey wrote: :)

No of course you wouldn't know. I have asked the adviser in both my email and letter and didn't receive any reply. This is the problem I have with communicating with people. I need to communicate through writing mostly and people dont respond at all a lot of the time. Or they take weeks to respond and by then it's too late.

I will have to ask someone to phone for me.

Hi L,

Good luck with gaining some clarity and please let us know how things are progressing ! :)

Welfare Advice agencies are so over-worked now, with so little funding since Legal Aid was withdrawn.

This probably explains their tardiness in responding to queries.

However, they should ensure that their clients have a clear understanding of what exactly is going on.

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lynsey
  • Topic Author
8 years 5 months ago #145786 by Lynsey
Replied by Lynsey on topic Worried I've been given the wrong advice
Thanks Bro. I will post more when I have more news.

More
8 years 5 months ago #145793 by funmum
Replied by funmum on topic Worried I've been given the wrong advice
You could try writing again (one or two lines only) and attaching a prepaid self addressed postcard or sealed envelope with a choice of two boxes for them to tic the back k on(your MR has been posted/your MR has not been posted) and a box for the date your MR was posted off.

All the office have to do then is tick one box, hopefully write in a date and put it in the out tray
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lynsey

• Lynsey
  • Topic Author
8 years 5 months ago #145815 by Lynsey
Replied by Lynsey on topic Worried I've been given the wrong advice
That's a really brilliant idea!

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.