× Members

WRAG and Work Programme Help

More
8 years 5 months ago #146689 by DI
Replied by DI on topic WRAG and Work Programme Help
Hi foss27
Thanks for your advice
I did record some of the appointment but my phone only let's me record half hour.
I asked the advisor how often I have to go to the office to see him and he told me it has to be once a week set out by Dwp but it may change back to every 2 weeks next year.
Is this true? I was told by the Job centre that after the first visit I would probably get phone calls no mention of once a week.
Also he wants me to go in the day before Christmas eve as he has to see all his customers before Christmas. I only saw him on Tues is there anyway I can find out if what he is saying is true.
On my last visit I had to stand on a cold platform for a train that was late, taxi I had to wait 15 mins for. Then coming home I had to wait over an hour for train due to delays I was in agony when I got home and it took me a few days to recover I don't want to go through this again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #146703 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic WRAG and Work Programme Help
Di

I'm afraid it is down to your JC+ advisor as to what activities they ask they ask you to do and what frequency they ask you to attend, there are no "rules" defining this, however, any activity they ask you to do must take into account any limitations that result from you conditions, if you feel that this is not being done then you should speak to your advisor about this and their supervisor if they refuse to listen.

You do need to be aware that you can be sanctioned if you fail to perform any mandated activity, there is a guide to avoiding sanctions in the ESA section.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: DI

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris