× Members

Appearing at Tribunal for ESA

More
8 years 4 months ago #146789 by jasonb1123837
Replied by jasonb1123837 on topic Appearing at Tribunal for ESA
ok ty I wanted to ask one other thing when I appear at tribunal i assume im right in saying I don't have to take any ID like my passport with me it says nothing about taking ID in the letter for me to attend just to take my bundle with me when I went for my WCA i was sent away cos I forgot to take my ID and had to reschedule

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• foss27
8 years 4 months ago #146793 by foss27
Replied by foss27 on topic Appearing at Tribunal for ESA
Perhaps to be on the safe side you could have your id on you.

You must remember to link your appeal submission to the areas of the medical where you think you should get more points than you were awarded. You also need to link your evidence to these points to support your case. The whole point of the new regime is to look at what you can and cannot do to see if you are capable of work. The actual health conditions are secondary to the way they affect you.

More
8 years 4 months ago #146845 by jasonb1123837
Replied by jasonb1123837 on topic Appearing at Tribunal for ESA
ok ty for all the help

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.