× Members

Just had an interview at JC plus :(

More
8 years 3 months ago #148061 by Judy
Replied by Judy on topic Just had an interview at JC plus :(
Gordon I think I love you lol. Thank you, very very helpful.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #148842 by Judy
Replied by Judy on topic Just had an interview at JC plus :(
Just come back from the hospital, the person concerned in my post has tried to take their own life :( They stewed and stewed and it all got on top of them. This person is a very vulnerable adult and has tried to take their own life before a few times. They just can't cope with things like this. I wish the DWP would take more care when targeting people. Luckily they will be ok but for how long?

• foss27
8 years 3 months ago #148861 by foss27
Replied by foss27 on topic Just had an interview at JC plus :(
Hi
Thats terrible news.
Actually someone rang the fraud line on me a few years ago and said I had money stashed away.
When the DWP got on to me and said prove you haven't got the money I said HOW? Do I go to every bank, building society investment company etc and get them all to confirm I have no account with them? I went to a solicitor and they soon backed off.
Hopefully they will soon confirm they made a mistake.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.