× Members

PIP F2F Assessment - Available Dates

More
8 years 3 months ago #149012 by bmeenan
PIP F2F Assessment - Available Dates was created by bmeenan
Hi Mods

Sorry for the questions, ESA & PIP are being submitted just a couple of weeks apart!

With the PIP form, I can't find anywhere to record the dates when I am unable to attend a F2F if called. Am I missing something?

I've just completed the ESA and it asks for any dates in the next three months - but in the PIP form - there is nothing that I can see.

Thank you again

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #149015 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP F2F Assessment - Available Dates

barney15 wrote: Hi Mods

Sorry for the questions, ESA & PIP are being submitted just a couple of weeks apart!

With the PIP form, I can't find anywhere to record the dates when I am unable to attend a F2F if called. Am I missing something?

I've just completed the ESA and it asks for any dates in the next three months - but in the PIP form - there is nothing that I can see.

Thank you again

You can either put it in Question 15 Additional Information or as a separate attached sheet.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: bmeenan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.