× Members

DLA Annual Proof Of Entitlement Letter.

More
8 years 3 months ago #150372 by Jenga
Can anyone tell me when I should expect this? Need it for my Blue Badge renewal. Last years came end of January. If I have to ring Blackpool to get one will I suddenly find myself being 'Invited' to claim PIP? Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #150375 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA Annual Proof Of Entitlement Letter.

Jenga wrote: Can anyone tell me when I should expect this? Need it for my Blue Badge renewal. Last years came end of January. If I have to ring Blackpool to get one will I suddenly find myself being 'Invited' to claim PIP? Thanks.

Sorry but I can't tell you when they will be available. The ESA letters were early this year, Income Support has just gone out, but as far as I am aware the DLA ones are still pending.

Have you asked whether they will accept last years letter?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 3 months ago #150381 by Jenga
Replied by Jenga on topic DLA Annual Proof Of Entitlement Letter.
Thanks Gordon. Have rang the council and they wont accept last years. As before if I ring Blackpool this wont trigger a letter to claim PIP will it?

More
8 years 3 months ago #150399 by jepike
Replied by jepike on topic DLA Annual Proof Of Entitlement Letter.
I telephone Blackpool direct and have had no problems at all getting the proof of entitlement letter.
I've done this for several years.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenga

More
8 years 3 months ago #150405 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA Annual Proof Of Entitlement Letter.

Jenga wrote: Thanks Gordon. Have rang the council and they wont accept last years. As before if I ring Blackpool this wont trigger a letter to claim PIP will it?

There's np reason why it should initiate an early transfer, although I would be cautious of using the word "change" when talking to them :)

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenga

Moderators: GordonlatetrainBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.