× Members

DLA Uprating letters

More
8 years 2 months ago #151139 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic DLA Uprating letters
Does it surprise anyone to learn that the DWP are behind with the workload?! I think this is a more likely explanation for the lack of letter than any other.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #151191 by LilacGem
Replied by LilacGem on topic DLA Uprating letters
is an 'uprating letter' the letter that comes every year between feb-march which says on it

"the reason you have been sent this letter is"...
& then a list of reasons, the first one being 'proof of entitlement'

& then on the 2nd page it tells you what/how much you are getting?

is that an 'uprating letter' or is that just a proof of entitlement letter?

I had to reapply for my special access permit car badge today & needed to send the letter proving I get HR mobility. So when I saw that the most recent letter I have was Feb 14 2015 I felt sick as thought it was probably because I was about to get the 'invitation' to claim PIP - sooo terrified of it & am currently going through ESA reassessment too, so would be very relieved to hear that the letters are just late/not coming!

(sorry if this is hijacking somebody else's thread, thought it best to ask my Q as it on the same topic and will not be a 'runner', please let me know if that was the wrong decision so I don't make the same mistake again.)

Thanks

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #151204 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA Uprating letters
Camly

Yes it is, it will also confirm your entitlement. For DLA and PIP they are produced every year, for ESA they are done twice a year.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by .

More
8 years 2 months ago #151209 by LilacGem
Replied by LilacGem on topic DLA Uprating letters
:) thanks Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.