× Members

Pip medical

More
8 years 2 months ago #151984 by soozie
Replied by soozie on topic Pip medical
My pa4 came today and has restored some faith in people! It was an honest account with one exception that i had picked up my bag, which was used on every daily living question/descriptor and my fluctuating health was never pointed out which it was on the mobility questions. I wear an across body bag for security and ease of use and never took it off - i even asked if i could leave it on for the physical exam as it was on my lap and i did not want to take it off and get it back on, which he said was fine!

But nonetheless according to the report ive scored 10 points for living (!) And 12 for mobiliy.

Just have to wait for the decision...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #152005 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip medical

soozie wrote: My pa4 came today and has restored some faith in people! It was an honest account with one exception that i had picked up my bag, which was used on every daily living question/descriptor and my fluctuating health was never pointed out which it was on the mobility questions. I wear an across body bag for security and ease of use and never took it off - i even asked if i could leave it on for the physical exam as it was on my lap and i did not want to take it off and get it back on, which he said was fine!

But nonetheless according to the report ive scored 10 points for living (!) And 12 for mobiliy.

Just have to wait for the decision...

Thanks for the update. You should hear in 2-4 weeks.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Gordon.

More
8 years 2 months ago #152010 by soozie
Thank you for the support through this process. It is utterly soul destroying and hard to switch off from. Your guides and forum support are helpful beyond words.
The following user(s) said Thank You: slugsta

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #155858 by soozie
My decision has finally just come through! Successful transfer from dla hrm to pip standard care and enhanced mobility until 2019. Thanks b&w, your patience and advice are literally lifesaving.

Soozie

More
8 years 2 weeks ago - 8 years 2 weeks ago #155870 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip medical

soozie wrote: My decision has finally just come through! Successful transfer from dla hrm to pip standard care and enhanced mobility until 2019. Thanks b&w, your patience and advice are literally lifesaving.

Soozie

Terrific news, well done.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 2 weeks ago by Gordon.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #155906 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Pip medical
Great news Soozie! Thanks for letting us know and for your kind words about B+W :)

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.