× Members

Typing my PIP form?

More
8 years 3 months ago #148654 by brokennotbent
Replied by brokennotbent on topic Typing my PIP form?
The call was horrendous and I know its only going to get worse.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #148655 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Typing my PIP form?

brokennotbent wrote: The call was horrendous and I know its only going to get worse.

Hi bnb,

Unfortunately, all current DLA recipients who were under 65 on 08/04/13 will have to go through this transfer over the coming 2-3 years period, including most of us Mods.

Try and stay positive ! :)

Do you have a close friend, relative or sympathetic G.P. who can support you through this, if so, hopefully that will help !

All that you can do is read up on how The PIP Assessment system works and what to expect, at least then there should be no surprises for you.

See :

PIP Claims Guide. (2nd Link down the page)

How The PIP Points Scoring System Works.

PIP Self Test

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by bro58.

More
8 years 3 months ago #148713 by brokennotbent
I know I'm not being singled out for this, but no I have no friends and my parents despise me.

More
8 years 3 months ago #148840 by brokennotbent
I rang today for a copy of my DLA claim as, during the "short"lol telephone interview I was asked if I wanted anything on my DLA claim to be considered,; I said "yes all of it" but they said I had to be specific, but how can I remember what was in there. Anyway, 4 calls to the same number with a different "press option number" each time, as each time, I got told to contact someone different! They are clearly all singing from the same hymn sheet; the one that says to make it as difficult as possible in the hope the applicant will just disappear.
Finally told them will send me a copy of my DLA claim, in up to 3 weeks!
Did the self test and scored 20 + 14 but obviously that's my scoring.
Went to "new GP" today and gave pre booked a 30min appt for next week to hopefully get some help and support in place and help with this,; but think I may need to return forms with a "more evidence to follow" note xx

• foss27
8 years 3 months ago #148859 by foss27
Replied by foss27 on topic Typing my PIP form?
Hi
Hopefully your new GP will help.
You can also ask to see your medical file and get copies of any letters, reports, etc that may help boost your supporting evidence.
Definitely send in the form by the cut off date and say further evidence to follow.

More
8 years 2 months ago #149390 by brokennotbent
Met the GP today and think he can help me with "life", not sure about the forms. One week on and they still haven't arrived. I did ring and apparently they can take 7-10 days?

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.