× Members

Telephone call re pension

More
8 years 2 months ago #151889 by Mossy
Replied by Mossy on topic Telephone call re pension
Thank you , I only get about £100 per week on my ill health pension because I was working part time when I was pensioned off. I am on contribution based ESA & I was given a three year award too, which I think comes up for renewal beginning of next year , can vaguely remember being told on the phone they would be in touch this October but since I'm on medication that puts me in lala land a lot of the time I can't be sure

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #155857 by Mossy
Replied by Mossy on topic Private pension , ESA reduction
Just received a letter about my private pension and DWP stating they did not know about it , I'm sure I read somewhere there was a cut off date before which deductions from ESA does not apply .

Does anyone know what that date is, thought I kept it safe lol but can't find it now ?!

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #155869 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Private pension , ESA reduction

Herts wrote: Just received a letter about my private pension and DWP stating they did not know about it , I'm sure I read somewhere there was a cut off date before which deductions from ESA does not apply .

Does anyone know what that date is, thought I kept it safe lol but can't find it now ?!

I believe it was 6 April 2001.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mossy

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #155937 by william88
Replied by william88 on topic Private pension , ESA reduction
www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/upl...e/474051/dmgch45.pdf
When I open this link I cannot find par 45465 it takes me to page 88 par 34952 ??? Is this just a problem for me ?
m

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #156013 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Private pension , ESA reduction

misterm wrote: www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/upl...e/474051/dmgch45.pdf
When I open this link I cannot find par 45465 it takes me to page 88 par 34952 ??? Is this just a problem for me ?
m

They appear to have attached the wrong document to the link, I've reported it to the Webmaster.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: william88

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.