× Members

ESA appeal letter arrived

More
8 years 2 months ago #151906 by Haha
Replied by Haha on topic ESA appeal letter arrived
Dear moderators, I won the appeal for ESA last week and from 6 points on my assessment I went to 45 points and I 'm in SG now! And no ( I hope ) reassessment for 2 years !!!I can't thank you guys enough for your hard work and support!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 2 months ago #151921 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic ESA appeal letter arrived

Haha wrote: Dear moderators, I won the appeal for ESA last week and from 6 points on my assessment I went to 45 points and I 'm in SG now! And no ( I hope ) reassessment for 2 years !!!I can't thank you guys enough for your hard work and support!!!

Hi Hh,

I have merged your topics for continuity !! :)

That's good !! :)

So you now have confirmation of The SG in writing !! :)

It may take 4-8 weeks for any arrears of back pay owed to be issued, and it will now be as if you have been in The SG since the date of the "6 points" fit for work decision that you appealed.

If you haven't heard anything from DWP ESA by the 4-5 weeks mark, you could send them a copy of your Decision Notice letter as a reminder :

Sending Documents to the DWP.

If you have any further ESA queries please make them by replying to this topic !!

You should Bookmark/Favourite this page in your Internet Browser now. That way you can return to this topic easily to pose any further queries that you may have by replying to the topic.

See : This Topic also !

Thanks in anticipation of your future co-operation in keeping all your ESA related queries to this topic ! :)

bro58

More
8 years 2 months ago #152568 by Haha
Hi Moderators.I won my appeal on February 16 th , I was on JSA , now a week ago I recieved the letter with the decision, and I want to go back to ESA but no call from DWP, and I called Job centre to tell them about the letter and they asked me to go back next week to sign off there.I don't want to go there anymore.Can I do other the phone and if I do before my signing date will they pay me? Thank you so much in advance.

• bro58
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #152573 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic ESA appeal letter arrived

Haha wrote: Hi Moderators.I won my appeal on February 16 th , I was on JSA , now a week ago I recieved the letter with the decision, and I want to go back to ESA but no call from DWP, and I called Job centre to tell them about the letter and they asked me to go back next week to sign off there.I don't want to go there anymore.Can I do other the phone and if I do before my signing date will they pay me? Thank you so much in advance.

Hi Hh,

You really need to contact ESA, but as I informed you it can take 4-8 weeks to sort out !!

THE ESA PHONE NUMBER DWP : 0345 608 8545 (Open 8AM-6PM. Mon-Fri.)

If you close your JSA claim now, this may mean that there is a period where you will be without money until your ESA is sorted out.

You cannot receive ESA and JSA for the same period, so you would be entitled to any arrears of payments from ESA due to you being in the SG that where more than the amount of JSA that you have been receiving.

ESA should be able to arrange the closing down of your JSA claim, and you should be entitled to full payment of ESA in The SG from the day after your JSA claim is closed !

I know it is a bit late in the day now, but you could have reverted back to ESA from JSA as soon as The Tribunal accepted your appeal.

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by bro58.

More
8 years 2 months ago #152745 by Haha
Thank you so much bro58!

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.