× Members

POID1 and med 3

More
8 years 7 months ago #140633 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic POID1 and med 3

Kazzen wrote: Thank you for your reply Gordon.

This assessment was so different to the last three that it really threw me.

I will call them tomorrow to find out what is going on.

In your ESA guide it says that there is a detailed guide to work focused interviews, but I cannot find it. Do you have a link please?

I'm not sure what the guide is referring to, we did have a specific WCA guide, but we couldn't maintain it with the introduction of the Work Programme, it may be referring to the Ways to prevent and overturn ESA sanctions guide which is in the ESA section.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #151956 by Kazzen161
Replied by Kazzen161 on topic POID1 and med 3
On the ESA medical report form it says in "evidence reviewed"

Med3 - is this a fit note? (There wasn't one)

POID1

Please could someone let me know what these are, as I have only been sent a copy of the report form and the decision makers report (I requested all info as per your sample letter).

Thanks.
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by .

8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #151963 by
Replied by on topic POID1 and med 3

Kazzen wrote: On the ESA medical report form it says in "evidence reviewed"

Med3 - is this a fit note? (There wasn't one)

POID1

Please could someone let me know what these are, as I have only been sent a copy of the report form and the decision makers report (I requested all info as per your sample letter).

Thanks.

Hi K,

I assume that this query is related to your other ESA topic which I will merge for continuity !!

Yes, a Med 3 is a fit note, and we often see these referred to in The ESA85/ESA85A Medical Report when one has not be issued by The G.P.

This is because the Assessor chooses from pre-designated phrases from a drop-down option menu in The LiMA software programme used to compile the report and is too slapdash to amend it.

An ESA 113 Questionnaire is sometimes referred to as well, when one has not be issued to the claimant's G.P.. (They seldom are)

POID 1 = PROOF OF IDENTITY FORM

See : This Post

You should Bookmark/Favourite this page in your Internet Browser now. That way you can return to this topic easily to pose any further queries that you may have by replying to the topic.

See : This Topic also !

Thanks in anticipation of your future co-operation in keeping all your ESA related queries to this topic ! :)

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by .

More
8 years 2 months ago #151990 by Kazzen161
Replied by Kazzen161 on topic POID1 and med 3
Thanks for the information. I have bookmarked the thread now.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.