× Members

CAPITA

More
8 years 2 months ago #150332 by mal878
CAPITA was created by mal878
:angry: had a home visit today for PIP assessment at 09.30 and nobody turned up..I phoned CAPITA and they said the visit had been rescheduled for 26th Feb 09.30. They never notified me about this and just said they didn't have a Health professional to cover today's assessment, I've been up most of the night and am in tatters, This needs to be reported to the proper authority (if there is one)....can anyone help...pse?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #150352 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic CAPITA

mal878 wrote: :angry: had a home visit today for PIP assessment at 09.30 and nobody turned up..I phoned CAPITA and they said the visit had been rescheduled for 26th Feb 09.30. They never notified me about this and just said they didn't have a Health professional to cover today's assessment, I've been up most of the night and am in tatters, This needs to be reported to the proper authority (if there is one)....can anyone help...pse?

Sorry to hear this, you can make a complaint, see the following

www.capita-pip.co.uk/contact-us.aspx

Also, you should have a look at the following

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?view=topic&catid=10&id=107189

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: mal878

More
8 years 2 months ago #150373 by jony
Replied by jony on topic CAPITA
Sorr to trouble you Gordon, is it hard to get a home visit from Atos, as my condition makes travel very painful, I have asked for one on my PIP application but have heard you must obtain a letter from your doctor.

More
8 years 2 months ago #150376 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic CAPITA

jony wrote: Sorr to trouble you Gordon, is it hard to get a home visit from Atos, as my condition makes travel very painful, I have asked for one on my PIP application but have heard you must obtain a letter from your doctor.

It is harder to get a home assessment with ATOS than Capita, the other Assessment Provider.

It's very unlikely that you will get one without a letter from your GP explain why you cannot attend at their offices.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 2 months ago #150378 by penthesili
Replied by penthesili on topic CAPITA
Hi
I've just received my PIP assessment letter giving me a home assessment from ATOS, and I didn't ask for one, or get a letter requesting one from my GP, so I was very surprised.
Cheers, Pen.

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #150698 by mal878
Replied by mal878 on topic CAPITA
I had a home visit by CAPITA for PIP 2 days ago and no one turned up, has this happened to anyone else, if so can anyone give me an insight to what happens now
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by bro58.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.