× Members

CAPITA

• bro58
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #150704 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic CAPITA

mal878 wrote: I had a home visit by CAPITA for PIP 2 days ago and no one turned up, has this happened to anyone else, if so can anyone give me an insight to what happens now

Hi m878,

I have given your post its own topic as it is bad practice to tag on to other members topics with you own query.

I see that you posted a similar query : Here where Gordon responded.

Many, many of our members have reported that Capita have failed to turn up to their Home Assessment, they are infamous for this, as well as turning up early.

Here is a post from a member where Capita have cancelled for the 5th time.

At least they rang up on this occasion !

If you have had no contact with Capita since the "no show" you need to contact them to arrange another assessment.

You might want to Bookmark/Favourite this page in your Internet Browser. That way you can return to this topic easily to pose any further queries that you may have by replying to the topic.

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #152123 by mal878
Replied by mal878 on topic CAPITA
This is a wee bit different, I've had 2 separate consecutive home visits where no one from Capita has turned up at my home, has anyone ever had this problem and if so how to deal with it?....

• bro58
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #152125 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic CAPITA

mal878 wrote: This is a wee bit different, I've had 2 separate consecutive home visits where no one from Capita has turned up at my home, has anyone ever had this problem and if so how to deal with it?....

Hi m878,

I have merged your 3 PIP related topics into this one !!

You could complain to Capita : E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

You could also complain to your M.P. : Contacting your MP

See This Post in the Spotlight Area above the forum as well !!

It is not that different at all, many members have suffered more than one PIP Assessments being cancelled.

In my previous post to you, now above : Here I provided a link to posts by another member who had suffered 5 cancellations.

You should Bookmark/Favourite this page in your Internet Browser now. That way you can return to this topic easily to pose any further queries that you may have by replying to the topic.

See : This Topic also !

Thanks in anticipation of your future co-operation in keeping all your PIP related queries to this topic ! :)

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by bro58.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.