× Members

pip home vist

More
8 years 3 months ago #149539 by payment
pip home vist was created by payment
I had sent my PIP claim form on 02/01/16 and i got a text on the 4/01/16 to say thay got my pip claim form and i haven heard anything from them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #149546 by shelam
Replied by shelam on topic pip home vist
Hi Payment

I think the time you wait can vary between 4 and 6 weeks, if everything is straightforward; if there is some problem with your application (if your medical condition is very unusual or complex) it might take longer, but I believe they will contact you to let you know if there will be any delay.

More
8 years 2 months ago #151197 by payment
Replied by payment on topic pip home vist
I had sent my PIP claim form on 02/01/16 and i got a text on the 4/01/16 to say thay got my pip claim form and i haven heard anything and it is now just over 6 weeks now

• bro58
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #151203 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic pip home vist

payment wrote: I had sent my PIP claim form on 02/01/16 and i got a text on the 4/01/16 to say thay got my pip claim form and i haven heard anything and it is now just over 6 weeks now

Hi p,

The PIP Assessment Process has been slowing down since the New Year !!

If you have any concerns you could contact your Assessment Provider (AP) (ATOS or Capita)

Contact Capita.

Contact ATOS PIP (Top right of page)

If you are unsure who your AP is, you can check : Here.

Or The DWP :

PIP helpline :

Telephone: 0345 850 3322
Textphone: 0345 601 6677
Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm

You should Bookmark/Favourite this page in your Internet Browser now. That way you can return to this topic easily to pose any further queries that you may have by replying to the topic.

See : This Topic also !

Thanks in anticipation of your future co-operation in keeping all your PIP related queries to this topic ! :)

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by bro58.

More
8 years 2 months ago #152166 by payment
Replied by payment on topic pip home vist
I had sent my PIP claim form on 02/01/16 and i got a text on the 4/01/16 to say thay got my pip claim form and i haven heard anything and its 8 weeks monday and my next door neighbour apply for pip 4 weeks ago and thay had face to face assessment yesterday please can you help

More
8 years 2 months ago #152213 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip home vist

payment wrote: I had sent my PIP claim form on 02/01/16 and i got a text on the 4/01/16 to say thay got my pip claim form and i haven heard anything and its 8 weeks monday and my next door neighbour apply for pip 4 weeks ago and thay had face to face assessment yesterday please can you help

All I can suggest is that your follow the instructions in Bro's post above.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.