× Members

pip home vist

More
8 years 2 months ago #152272 by payment
Replied by payment on topic pip home vist
i have just called them and i am waiting for a date for home visit for my face to face assessment
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #152475 by payment
if ATOS call me for a short notice appointment for a home face to face and i dont take it does that use my 1st one up and i have to take the next one ??

• bro58
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #152476 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic pip home vist

payment wrote: if ATOS call me for a short notice appointment for a home face to face and i dont take it does that use my 1st one up and i have to take the next one ??

Hi p,

I have merged your previous PIP topic with this one.

Please keep all future PIP related queries to this topic.

No, it should not count as one of your two opportunities to agree an appointment for your F2F.

Legislation dictates that you are entitled to 7 days written notice of an appointment for a F2F unless you agree to a short notice appointment.

To reiterate my request in your previous topic :

"You should Bookmark/Favourite this page in your Internet Browser now. That way you can return to this topic easily to pose any further queries that you may have by replying to the topic.

See : This Topic also !

Thanks in anticipation of your future co-operation in keeping all your PIP related queries to this topic" ! :)

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by bro58.

More
8 years 2 months ago #152480 by payment
Ok thank you

More
8 years 1 month ago #153361 by payment
Hi
i am waiting for a home face to face assessment how long do you wait for them to do a face to face home assessment

• bro58
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #153383 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic pip home vist

payment wrote: Hi
i am waiting for a home face to face assessment how long do you wait for them to do a face to face home assessment

Hi P,

The time taken from when you return your PIP 2 Form to when you hear something back is variable dependent on the work load of The PIP Assessors (ATOS or Capita) in your particular area.

Before New Year members were hearing within a fortnight of returning their PIP 2, but the process has slowed down since then and is taking longer.

If you require and update you need to : Contact ATOS PIP (Top right of page)

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by bro58.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.