× Members

DLA to PIP, mandatory reconsideration and appeal.

• Artisan
  • Topic Author
8 years 2 months ago #153510 by Artisan
Just got off the phone to my GP surgery and Doctor, who is not prepared to write anything on how my conditions affect me on a daily basis as she states it's not her job to write letters. So I guess my appeal will fall flat. All she kept saying was you are responsible to tell the DWP on their forms how your conditions affect you, I have but its all been ignored by the DM. She also said I could write you a letter and then see you walking down the street with a can of beer??? I have to wonder what planet these idiots are on.

I have no idea why I faithfully served my country to just keep getting screwed over at every turn by a system that is determined to kill me or force me to become another statistic and veteran suicide.

I know it's a rant, but if I don't get it out all this is going to completely destroy me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #153538 by Gordon
Artisan

Unfortunately your GPs attitude is becoming increasingly common.

You can request copies of your medical records from the Practice. See

Requesting your medical records

Charging for medical records

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.