× Members

Physical Disability

More
8 years 1 month ago #153385 by zoran
Physical Disability was created by zoran
Hello All,
New here,
I have a disabilty for which i can't find any information.
I had an acciident whereby due to a fire my thumb got fused to my forefinger and effectively i cannot open my hand and am unable to hold anythhing effectively I only can use 1 hand
I do not have a medical record for this except the records from the time of the accident.
Is there anyone here who has a similiar disabilityy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #153397 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Physical Disability

zoran wrote: Hello All,
New here,
I have a disabilty for which i can't find any information.
I had an acciident whereby due to a fire my thumb got fused to my forefinger and effectively i cannot open my hand and am unable to hold anythhing effectively I only can use 1 hand
I do not have a medical record for this except the records from the time of the accident.
Is there anyone here who has a similiar disabilityy

Hi z,

Welcome to Benefits and Work :)

Just to let you know, this is not really a "chat forum" where members "chat" to each other.

Members do provide input for other members, but on the vast majority of occasions members post queries which Moderators then try to answer.

Is your query is related to an application, claim, assessment or reassessment for a particular benefit, if so please let us know by replying to this topic and we will try to help.

We advise an DLA, PIP, ESA, and AA !!! :)

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.