× Members

PIP - Fibro/CFS/ME

More
8 years 1 month ago #153442 by Twinkle
PIP - Fibro/CFS/ME was created by Twinkle
Hi
Is anyone on the forum suffering from Fibromyalgia/CFS/ME and in receipt of PIP?
If so, is anyone in receipt of the Enhanced Rate Mobility?

I'm thinking of applying but was just wondering how difficult it is to obtain the Enhanced Rate Mobility whilst suffering from these fluctuating conditions.

Thank you. :kiss:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #153455 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic PIP - Fibro/CFS/ME
Hi Twinkle,

The whole point of the switch to PIP is that it is harder to get than DLA. It is quite possible for people to have been, quite properly, receiving DLA and then also properly, to be denied PIP.

However, we certainly do have members with CFS/ME/FMS who are in receipt of PIP mobility award.

If you bookmark/favourite this topic now, you will find it easily and will be able to come back and post further questions and comments about a potential PIP claim.

See : This Topic also !

Thanks in anticipation of your future co-operation in keeping all your future PIP related queries to this topic ! :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.