× Members

PIP Review

More
8 years 2 months ago #153484 by Bev
PIP Review was created by Bev
My PIP is due for a review in May this year. I was wondering what I am expected to do? Will the DWP send me another form to complete? I am in receipt of PIP until May 2017 and the letter they sent when I got the PIP stated that I would have a review a year before it runs out. Can anyone tell me what will happen as my condition is getting worse and I have other problems since getting the payments in 2013

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #153488 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Review
B

In case you are not aware, your real name appears to be showing in the forum, if you want to change this then follow the instructions in the following FAQ

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

You'll receive a new PIP2 to complete in May, this will be a full review of your claim based on how you are at that time, you will need to complete the form in detail and should provide any evidence you have available to support what you have written, even if it had been submitted before.

Please use the latest PIP Claim guide available when the time comes, although we are not aware of any pending changes to the criteria, some of the guidance issued by the DWP has changed since you last were assessed.

If you have any questions then please come back to the forum and we will do our best to help.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.