× Members

ESA Form Agoraphobia/Social Anxiety/Depression

More
8 years 2 weeks ago - 8 years 2 weeks ago #157676 by Gordon
Ditzee

Yes the address on the envelope is the correct address, not the one on the letter.

Some appear to have received the ESA uprating letter and others have not, you can always contact the DWP for an entitlement letter, if time is an issue then your previous letter should still be OK to use.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 2 weeks ago by Gordon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ditzee

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 days ago #158546 by Ditzee
Received a P60 today and in receipt of IR ESA - is this usual? Haven't received any uprating letter and waiting to hear back Maximum after posting my ESA50 for deadline of 3/5/16.

Kind regards

More
8 years 4 days ago #158564 by Gordon

Ditzee wrote: Received a P60 today and in receipt of IR ESA - is this usual? Haven't received any uprating letter and waiting to hear back Maximum after posting my ESA50 for deadline of 3/5/16.

Kind regards

Yes it's normal to receive a P60.

Try chasing Maximus for an update.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 10 months ago #162502 by Ditzee
Received letter from Jobcentreplus today stating that they have looked at my claim again following a recent change, this is because of a decision on your capability for work, you have been placed in the support group.

It goes on to state my monies remain the same and at the end of the 4 page letter states that the amounts apply from 28 June 2016 to 28 November 2016. I am confused as the letter does not acknowledge my completed re-assessment from which was returned to them by 3rd May 2016. Does this mean I am remaining in the Support Group and will be re-assessed again by 28 November 2016? Seems a very short time-scale. Any advice would be appreciated.

More
7 years 10 months ago #162503 by Gordon

Ditzee wrote: Received letter from Jobcentreplus today stating that they have looked at my claim again following a recent change, this is because of a decision on your capability for work, you have been placed in the support group.

It goes on to state my monies remain the same and at the end of the 4 page letter states that the amounts apply from 28 June 2016 to 28 November 2016. I am confused as the letter does not acknowledge my completed re-assessment from which was returned to them by 3rd May 2016. Does this mean I am remaining in the Support Group and will be re-assessed again by 28 November 2016? Seems a very short time-scale. Any advice would be appreciated.

It's possible that this is a Decision Letter but it could also be the bi-annual entitlement letter, you'll have to check with the DWP as to which it is.

In either case, the date in November is an administrative date linked to the payment of the Christmas Bonus. ESA awards are indefinite and so the letters do not include an end date.

Gordon

More
7 years 10 months ago #162504 by Gordon

Ditzee wrote: Received letter from Jobcentreplus today stating that they have looked at my claim again following a recent change, this is because of a decision on your capability for work, you have been placed in the support group.

It's possible that this is a Decision Letter but it could also be the bi-annual entitlement letter, you'll have to check with the DWP as to which it is.

In either case, the date in November is an administrative date linked to the payment of the Christmas Bonus. ESA awards are indefinite and so the letters do not include an end date.

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris