× Members

pip no points

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #155950 by maxine
pip no points was created by maxine
hi been turn down for pip i got no points what to know so up set can someone help me pls

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #155960 by shelam
Replied by shelam on topic pip no points
Hello Maxine

So very sorry you're so upset. It's awful to put you through the assessment and then get no award.

Have you decided to go for Mandatory Reconsideration - that's the next step? You have a month to decide. If you think you will go ahead, you have to request a copy of your assessment from the DWP, and when you receive it, look at the PIP guides and see where your descriptors agree with the guides and see what the assessor has said about your condition - in other words, see if what the assess or has said is actually true about you.

If you find that you disagree with what has been written on your assessment, then make a careful note of how and why you disagree. Do this for all of the descriptors you disagree with. Get together all of your medical information - NOT appointments, but recent letters from your GP or Consultants- and send them along with your request for mandatory reconsideration. Then wait and see what the decision maker decides.

If the decision maker can not change the rate of your award you will then have to go to appeal. Wait until you know what is happening and get back to us and we will be able to help you get together all the information you need to go to appeal.

It might help if you bookmark this page or 'favourite' us and then we will :) know we have helped you before and won't be chasing round after your previous emails.

Sorry again that you're having to go through all this. We will try to help you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: maxine

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #155967 by maxine
Replied by maxine on topic pip no points
hi thank yo for replaying Maxine got no point so we are disagreeing with everything they have said Maxine was engaging communicated well and didn't need prompting this is not true Maxine was getting her words mix up could not get out what she wanted to say plus she was saying she had enough and wanted to go home she was clearly stressed out she was rubbing her hands her knees were going up and down and she had to go to toilet has she felt sick and she was sick plus we had to wait over a hr has the were running later too and i ask for the report and didn't get one i could go on more Maxine has fibromyalgia marked osteoarthritis off hips and knees depression anxiety so do not understand why the have said she has no conditions to make her ill and that she on low pain killer but dr said she cant have any high due to meds she on x

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #155971 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic pip no points
Now that the decision has been made you can request a copy of the report.

Maxine will only gain PIP by showing how/why she scores points against the descriptors. Have the PIP guide open and work through each descriptor pointing to what you have said and what evidence you have supplied.

If you do not have the report in time, you must not miss the deadline for submitting the MR request. You can always send in more info later. this is all covered in detail in the PIP guide.

PIP help for claimants

Please come backto this topic when you have further questions and we will do our best to help.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #155981 by tammy
Replied by tammy on topic pip no points
hi maxine hope your ok i have osteoarthritis in spine hip shoulder and knees i came on her and was new to it all i didnt think it was worth putting my case across as there are alot more peolple worse off than me but gordon helped me by letting me know that i do have a case and i needed to get it across to them i was just like u but once i knew that i did not give up i have standard in both in which it helps me i hope that helps u to do the mandatory and get what u deserve good luck

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #156158 by maxine
Replied by maxine on topic pip no points
we ask for report to sent out but one was not sent out Maxine is under musculoskeletal and rehabilitation service too will she be able to get a report from them pls

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.