× Members

pip no points

More
8 years 2 weeks ago - 8 years 2 weeks ago #156160 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip no points

maxine wrote: we ask for report to sent out but one was not sent out Maxine is under musculoskeletal and rehabilitation service too will she be able to get a report from them pls

From your previous posts it's only been a couple days since you requested the report it normally take 7-10 days.

Yes! You can ask those treating Maxine if they will provide a letter or report in support of her claim.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 2 weeks ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #156225 by lu666
Replied by lu666 on topic pip no points
Hi, I hope this is getting sorted for you. It sounds very distressing. I've just had mine stopped for reasons that are either inaccurate or just ridiculous. Take care and don't give up. There's lots of us out here. Xx

More
8 years 1 week ago #156365 by maxine
Replied by maxine on topic pip no points
hi can someone help just been on phone to dr they said that the letter that was sent should have been enough if i want all my medical records i need to pay 50 00 what i have not got so cant send any more medical evidence in and told me to ask pip to ask for report what doi do pls

More
8 years 1 week ago #156370 by maxine
hi just been on phone to dr they said the letter that was sent in say everything that wrong with me and if i want my medical reports i have to pay 50 00 i haven't got that money so i have no more medical evidence what else can i do pls

More
8 years 1 week ago #156385 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip no points

maxine wrote: hi can someone help just been on phone to dr they said that the letter that was sent should have been enough if i want all my medical records i need to pay 50 00 what i have not got so cant send any more medical evidence in and told me to ask pip to ask for report what doi do pls

You need to speak to your GP again, as a Decision has been made on your claim, the DWP will not now write to them for more information, if they believe that you should be entitled to PIP then they are going to have to step up and provide you a letter of support.

I have to warn you that their suggestion of the DWP writing to them may just be an excuse not to provide any assistance.

You should be able to view your medical records at your GP practice and only print copies of those pages that you think are supportive. See

Requesting your medical records

Charging for medical records

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: maxine

More
7 years 11 months ago #157526 by maxine
just go medical report back they have not been back in touch with my dr they gone off my old medical report in oct 2015 when put new clam in on the 28 jan 2016 can they dothis and what can i do pls

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.