× Members

Reminder letter but didnt even receive pip2 form

More
8 years 1 month ago #156235 by Charrie
Can anyone advise please?
I received a 'reminder to return your form' letter. I didn't receive the pip2 form they are 'reminding' me to return (current pip award until March 2017) so they are obviously away to assess me again! I have called them to explain and have been told that they will re-issue. However, to say I'm sceptical is an understatement! I'm aware there are strict timelines with forms and I expressed my concerns to them on the phone asking if there was anyone else I needed to inform of this problem eg Atos. The pip lady said I didn't need to do anything apart from wait for the re-issued form.
I have put everything in writing to pip explaining not receiving the form/the phone discussions/the reminder letter etc.
Is there anything else I should have done? I'm new to all this, apologies if it's a stupid question

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #156268 by Gordon

Charrie wrote: Can anyone advise please?
I received a 'reminder to return your form' letter. I didn't receive the pip2 form they are 'reminding' me to return (current pip award until March 2017) so they are obviously away to assess me again! I have called them to explain and have been told that they will re-issue. However, to say I'm sceptical is an understatement! I'm aware there are strict timelines with forms and I expressed my concerns to them on the phone asking if there was anyone else I needed to inform of this problem eg Atos. The pip lady said I didn't need to do anything apart from wait for the re-issued form.
I have put everything in writing to pip explaining not receiving the form/the phone discussions/the reminder letter etc.
Is there anything else I should have done? I'm new to all this, apologies if it's a stupid question

It's not a stupid question and you've done the right thing by writing the DWP.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Charrie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris