× Members

DLA to PIP advice please

More
7 years 8 months ago #166959 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA to PIP advice please

Pat wrote: Thank you Gordon.

I have received a letter today with an appointment for 7 September.
They have included information on how to get there by public transport but nothing regarding parking, does anyone know what parking is like at st Peters House, Derby? Also do you know if the travel expenses are paid for the return journey as well.

Thank you
Pat

Try having a look at the address with Street View on Google or Bing.

Yes, you can claim for both parts of the journey.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #167034 by idbelucky
Replied by idbelucky on topic DLA to PIP advice please
Will do.

Thank you.
Pat

More
7 years 7 months ago #167893 by idbelucky
Had my f2f yesterday, think it went well, the gentleman doing it seemed kind and understanding, although I might change my mind about that when I get the results. It took about 45 minutes minutes to complete although he did cut the examination short because it was causing me pain.

Glad it's over, just got to wait for the result now..

Pat
The following user(s) said Thank You: slugsta

More
7 years 7 months ago #168051 by idbelucky
Hello all, could anyone tell me how long I should leave it before requesting a copy of my pip assessment?

Thank you
Pat

More
7 years 7 months ago #168067 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA to PIP advice please

Pat wrote: Hello all, could anyone tell me how long I should leave it before requesting a copy of my pip assessment?

Thank you
Pat

You should be able to request it now, write or phone the DWP office dealing with your claim.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 7 months ago #169431 by idbelucky
Hi, I requested a copy of my pip assesment on 14 Sptember and have not received it yet. So I have telephoned the DWP today and was told that the assesment is with the benifit office along with my request for a copy. Is this normal or could there be a problem?

Thank you for the wonderful advice and work you all do on this site.
Pat

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.