× Members

F2F today

More
7 years 10 months ago #162434 by Jo
F2F today was created by Jo
Just got back from having my face to face assessment

The lady that did seem very sympathetic & didn't push me to do anything on the examination that would cause me any pain.

Not sure I answered everything as fully as I wanted to as I got vey upset talking about how my condition effects me day to day. To be honest I just wanted to get out of there as fast as I could ! I was in with her for just over an hour. She didn't have any of my supporting evidence & wasn't aware of anything I'd sent in.

So now I wait.

Would it be useful for me to ring up & ask to see a copy of the report in preparation for them to decline me any award ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #162442 by shelam
Replied by shelam on topic F2F today
Hello Jo

I hope you're now recovered from your face 2 face!! Good that your assessor was pleasant and (hopefully genuinely) sympathetic.

It's quite normal for an assessor not to have any of your supporting evidence and/or not be aware of any of your presented evidence. Hopefully you'll have given her all the information she needs at your interview.

It won't do any harm to request a copy of your assessment; best to be prepared, I suppose, and the sooner you have the report the sooner you can begin to prepare for a possible Mandatory Recon. I hope it won't come to that.

I hope you receive a decision on your award soon. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris