× Members

ESAclaim form online.

More
7 years 9 months ago #162598 by pamela
Replied by pamela on topic ESAclaim form online.
Thanks,
oh! dear I remember a prevoius form without the previous Income related part having to be filled in.This part does not apply to me.
Guess I will have to write N/A on a few pages then.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #162599 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESAclaim form online.

pamela s wrote: Thank you Gordon,
I must mean an ESA50 FORM as I am already in reciept of ESA just waiting for a renewal claim form and would liked to have done a copy in advance.
Thanks.

Have you actually checked when you will be reassessed or have you had a letter with a November date on it, if the latter then the date is normally associated with the payment of the Christmas Bonus and not when an award would end.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 9 months ago #162600 by pamela
Replied by pamela on topic ESAclaim form online.
I rang the DWP up a couple of years ago when I due for reassessment then,they had postponed it for a further two years until Nov 14th of this year.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.