× Members

only 3 days ago did Pip 1 on phone pip2 came today

More
7 years 9 months ago #163682 by holdingout
Wow only 3 days ago did Pip 1 on phone pip2 came today !! so scared, my wife and I are so so scared, I am so sick, I cant work, its sounds from this site that despite all Drs help proofs and what ever you throw at them most end in doom.

I must say I paid to come on here to get advice and support from others like me, but every time I put up any question I only ever get a moderator, this is our hour of need, feeling very alone afraid right now !!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #163686 by Gordon

holdingout wrote: Wow only 3 days ago did Pip 1 on phone pip2 came today !! so scared, my wife and I are so so scared, I am so sick, I cant work, its sounds from this site that despite all Drs help proofs and what ever you throw at them most end in doom.

I must say I paid to come on here to get advice and support from others like me, but every time I put up any question I only ever get a moderator, this is our hour of need, feeling very alone afraid right now !!

I'm afraid that this is not a chat forum as you see at other sites, we're more than happy for other members to respond to your posts but the vast majority of members come on to the forum, ask their question, receive a reply and then don't visit the forum again until they have another questions.

If you have questions then the Moderators will do their best to help you, we've all been moderating for some time and have a lot of experience of explaining how the system works.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: holdingout

More
7 years 9 months ago #163695 by holdingout
Thank you Gordon the problem is from all I read on here the system does not work its totally unjust, I joined because I noticed all the terrible things that people had been saying happens to them.

I had no idea up until I saw this site that its so bad, what I read on here is disgusting, people treated like they have no medical problems despite years of records.

I myself am completely unable to work, I have been worrying every single day since 2012 that this day would come, and because of what I read on here, the day as come, and yes I am aware that questions will be replied to, and of course I will send them.

But being ill its not always that simple for me or my wife to just look at all the URLs you have on here .

one thing we do know for sure, if we cant after 18 years of being on DLA get onto Pip, then we will only have our rent and rates met, and because were in rented accommodation and cant for last 15 years find anywhere else, since our children left, we have two rooms, but only need one, the rent benefit gives us £200 a month towards our rent less because of this, so I don't work my wife get carers, if we lose dla to pip, we will be homleless and penniless.

no where to live, because carer money gone, no pip, and of course I am actually sick, so unjust indeed.

More
7 years 9 months ago #163717 by slugsta
It is part of human nature to shout more loudly when things are wrong. That's why we hear so many horror stories on this site.

Many people have found that the system worked as it should for them and are at home enjoying their lives as best they can rather than posting on the internet.

The horror stories certainly happen, things are a long way from perfect, but they are probably not as common as sites like this would suggest.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 9 months ago #163729 by discusdude
Hi,

i just wanted to comment and i hope you don't mind. i have been going through DLA to PIP since my letter arrived in early April. i live on my own (but with amazing neighbours that help out so much) , try to hold down a job and complete this very stressful maze of forms completely on my own, but without the support of this site i would not have got this far. i am waiting on my decision after my assessment at the start of the month. ( i have got a copy of the HP report which has helped so much to put my mind at ease)

This site has helped me so much yes i don't ask questions a lot but i have learnt so much from reading others questions and post. the overall system might not be right and its putting everyone under stress and torment, but we can't change it.

i hope you manage to complete the process and the outcome is what you are hoping for.
The following user(s) said Thank You: slugsta, holdingout

More
7 years 9 months ago #163738 by furrypusscat
Replied by furrypusscat on topic only 3 days ago did Pip 1 on phone pip2 came today
I also rarely ask questions but gain a lot of information from reading others' and taking in what the excellent moderators advice is. I am yet to receive the dreaded envelope but know it will eventually arrive on my doorstep so I have been collating evidence and roughly working out my responses to the questions for well over 12 months. The moderators are here to advise where possible, they give their time voluntary and have their own health problems to cope with, so instead of feeling sorry for yourselves and whinging, I am sorry to say you have to just get on with life and fill in the forms as best you can and hope for a good result.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.