× Members

DLA to PIP Award Reduced

More
7 years 9 months ago #165024 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA to PIP Award Reduced

ButterRainbow wrote: Hi again,

Sorry to be a pain with more questions. So I posted my MR over a week ago via special delivery. It was received the following morning. I have today received a text message saying they have received it and I do not need to contact them again. Is this standard practice? Is it not quite quick?

I'm shaking with fear and anxiety now and every worst case scenario is going through my head. I'm terrified at what it means.

It's a standard text message that they send, I would not read any more in to it than they have your MR request.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: ButterRainbow

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #165026 by ButterRainbow
Replied by ButterRainbow on topic DLA to PIP Award Reduced
Thank you so much for the quick reply. I will try my best to put it out my head for the time being. I am just really struggling to cope with the stress of it all. And my mind goes into overdrive.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jul

More
7 years 9 months ago #165906 by ButterRainbow
Replied by ButterRainbow on topic DLA to PIP Award Reduced
Hi everyone,

Today has turned into a wonderful day. My MR has been successful, I have been awarded enhanced daily living until 2020. The mobility component remains unchanged, but that's ok as I did not challenge it within my MR letter. I cannot believe it, I have been ill with worry since my dla to pip transfer was initiated in January. It has been a long and agonising time.

I will post a more detailed explanation of my PIP MR journey later when I stop shaking. In the meantime, I just wanted to say thank you to this wonderful site and its guides. As well as give hope to others that the decisions can be overturned at MR stage.

Xxxx
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maggie

More
7 years 9 months ago #165943 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic DLA to PIP Award Reduced
That's great news BR! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. As you say, it gives hope to other members when they see people having a successful MR. Thanks also for your kind words about B+W :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: ButterRainbow

More
7 years 9 months ago #165966 by Jul
Replied by Jul on topic DLA to PIP Award Reduced
Great news, ButterRainbow! Am so glad you were successful and can relax a bit and catch your breath! :)

More
7 years 9 months ago #166005 by Dades
Replied by Dades on topic DLA to PIP Award Reduced
Thank you Butterrainbow for your post which does give hope to those who await the result of their MR. I am feeling very despondent about it but I am so pleased to hear your good news. Time now to relax and put it to the back of your mind.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.