× Members

Pip appeal

More
7 years 10 months ago #164064 by Joby
Replied by Joby on topic Pip appeal
Of course I know that! I just wanted advice, I wondered if anyone else had been in this position where they had been offered more points by DWP before the appeal and how the appeal then went.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #164105 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip appeal

Joby wrote: Of course I know that! I just wanted advice, I wondered if anyone else had been in this position where they had been offered more points by DWP before the appeal and how the appeal then went.

It does happen but not very often, if you accept the DWP's offer then your current appeal will be lapsed (cancelled), but this does not prevent you from requesting a further appeal based on the new Decision should you wish.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 10 months ago #164713 by Joby
Replied by Joby on topic Pip appeal
Thank you Gordon,,that clears it up for me. I've received the papers today saying that the hearing will go ahead. In this pack is also the paperwork which shows the DWP upped my points, I was under the impression the appeals team wouldn't know about this, im just hoping the team keep me my mobility points and not retract them.
Don't know how much longer it takes once the courts receive the paperwork from the DWP, but I'm in no hurry.
Thank you for your help

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.