× Members

pip assessment

More
8 years 2 months ago #165247 by toys2
Replied by toys2 on topic pip assessment
what is happening??

Wow after having pip home assessment on the 26/7 . i have just received another appointment through the door for yet another pip home assessment on th 17/8 !! whats going on?

letter was dated 2nd which is exactly 1 week ater 1st home assessment . im panicking like crazy

I have tried to ring letter on letter to be told that offices are closed till monday .. by monday i wlll be a nervous wreck.

Could this be a simple cross wire? or more proberley another assessment? ...its a dla to pip transfer

kind regards
toys

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #165249 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip assessment

toys2 wrote: what is happening??

Wow after having pip home assessment on the 26/7 . i have just received another appointment through the door for yet another pip home assessment on th 17/8 !! whats going on?

letter was dated 2nd which is exactly 1 week ater 1st home assessment . im panicking like crazy

I have tried to ring letter on letter to be told that offices are closed till monday .. by monday i wlll be a nervous wreck.

Could this be a simple cross wire? or more proberley another assessment? ...its a dla to pip transfer

kind regards
toys

It's possible that the Assessment Provider has double booked an appointment, however, it is also possible that the there is problem with the report from your original assessment and this has triggered the requirement for a second one,.

I'm afraid, until you contact the AP on Monday you won't know for certain.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 2 months ago #165253 by toys2
Thank you Gordon...
I will be on the phone to them 1st thing Monday morning!

Will update accordingly

Kind regards
Toys

More
8 years 2 months ago #165290 by toys2
Update
Rang capita this morning to ask what the hell is going on with receiving another appointment for home assessment when i already had 1 nearly a fortnight ago ... only to be told that appointent on the 26/7 is showing as cancelled!!

To say i was furious was a understatement , explained that the assor came 45 mins early and left 1 hour later... got told it never took place!

I asked to be put thru to complaints dept only to be told it wasnt open yet ... i made sure that i had the name of lady n the phone and said my goodbyes.

I rang DWP and spoke to a lovely fella about the situation and told him how im panicking now as they (capita) obvs cant be trusted (why dont they give you a receipt to say they been)
He put a note on my file and sent emil to case manager (asked me to wait whislt he did this)

Rang Caita back and asked to be put thru to comlaints, and surprise there was no one available! .. apparently she left a voice-mail and they will be in tuch with me in 24-48 hours .

looks like im going through yet another assessment ... can i get the assor to sign a piece of paper stating that they havecame to assess me?
what a complete joke

kind regards
toys

More
8 years 2 months ago #165308 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip assessment
Toys

They may be reticent to sign anything, I would phone Capita as soon as the assessment is completed, may be ask them to wait while you do it so they can confirm completion as well.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 2 months ago #165381 by toys2
thank you Gordon.
Its so disgraceful how they can blatently lie! .. why would assor spend little over an hour in my home then say that assesment was cancelled on the day. :S
it just doesnt make sense.. Im looking forward to the complaints dept getting back to me on that one!
My partner said she was a tricky lady but i never thought that anything of the sort was possible , oh well live and learn at least i can put it down to PIP experience

Heres to more worrying :sick:
kind regards
T

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.