× Members

ESA while waiting for JSA Appeal.

More
7 years 8 months ago #165658 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA while waiting for JSA Appeal.

ali wrote: Thank you for that. I was wondering should I wait till my fit note finishes before getting a new one ( I gave a fit note to the jc+ which the dwp must know about)
And in the future should I wait before the previous one finishes before getting another or get a new one and send it off to dwp? Thanks for help.

Your GP should be able to issue a new Fit Note for the day after the current one ends a week or two in advance, you need to have an active Fit Note on file with the DWP for your ESA payments to be released.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #166161 by Oali
Replied by Oali on topic ESA while waiting for JSA Appeal.
Thank you Gordan. Quick question, i have applied for the esa assessment and sent the fit note too (just today actually) shall i tell my JC+ coach? or shall i wait for confirmation from DWP before saying anything? i'm going on friday for my signing. I just don't wanna make a mistake and get punished (which they seem to love doing) so was wondering. again any help appreciated.

More
7 years 8 months ago #166180 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA while waiting for JSA Appeal.

ali wrote: Thank you Gordan. Quick question, i have applied for the esa assessment and sent the fit note too (just today actually) shall i tell my JC+ coach? or shall i wait for confirmation from DWP before saying anything? i'm going on friday for my signing. I just don't wanna make a mistake and get punished (which they seem to love doing) so was wondering. again any help appreciated.

I would wait until you have confirmation that they will pay you, although your JC+ advisor may be made aware of your request anyway.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.