× Members

Is Pip assessment used in renewing ESA

More
7 years 8 months ago #165627 by clearwater
Is Pip assessment used in renewing ESA was created by clearwater
Is/can a Pip assessment be used in renewing ESA, without assessment

I am in ESA WRAG which ends 6 months, Can/will my new PIP award from F2F assessment be used or how likely is it this could happen, my last two ESA assessment have been from evidence i submitted, only my first ESA or IB then was a F2F.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #165652 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Is Pip assessment used in renewing ESA

clearwater wrote: Is/can a Pip assessment be used in renewing ESA, without assessment

I am in ESA WRAG which ends 6 months, Can/will my new PIP award from F2F assessment be used or how likely is it this could happen, my last two ESA assessment have been from evidence i submitted, only my first ESA or IB then was a F2F.

It can be but there is no guarantee that they will and it will depend on the reasons you have been awarded ESA, although there are overlaps between the two benefits there are also many areas that are specific to one benefit and not the other.

Our recommendation is to include with your PIP2 or ESA50 all information that your want the assessor and DM to consider rather than relying on them to seek it out.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.