× Members

assesors report

More
7 years 8 months ago #165930 by part76
assesors report was created by part76
:) hi all hope you are well. finally got my partners report back today from her pip assessment following your guide its looking like it may be a favorable report she has scored 25 points for her daily limitations. and 22 for her mobility don't want to get too excited at this point but do you think the the likelihood she will get enhanced for both. we feel a little more confident now but with our luck we always look on the black side

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #165948 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic assesors report
Hi Part76,

The Decision Maker usually goes with the assessor's advice. It would certainly be very strange if they departed from this enough to not award the enhanced rate in both sections!

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by slugsta.

More
7 years 8 months ago #165953 by part76
Replied by part76 on topic assesors report
many thanks for your reply and thank you for the help on this wonderful site :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: slugsta

More
7 years 8 months ago #165971 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic assesors report
We will save the celebrations for when you tell us the decision has arrived as expected! :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 8 months ago #165973 by part76
i will let you know as soon as the letter arrives and once again many thanks for all of your help this site is fab and i have recommended it to many people B) :evil: :evil: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

More
7 years 7 months ago #167476 by part76
hi all hope you are all well got the dreaded letter today. my partner got enhanced for both for 3 years many thanks for your excellent guide couldn't have got through it without you guys :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.