× Members

HA Report Advice please

More
7 years 8 months ago #167497 by Maggie041208
Replied by Maggie041208 on topic HA Report Advice please
Just an update on this situation.
Contacted DWP to speak to the DM but no response despite being advised a 5 day callback.
I just wanted to ensure that they had received the amendments as promised by Capita.
Was advised by the agent was sent on but we had not received it.
So at that stage was somewhat annoyed they had made a decision but this changed when i asked what the letter said.
To my amazement was told Enhanced rate for both care and mobility and an ongoing award.
The confirmation arrived in the mail the next day.
Even more amazing was the points awarded. On the first notice 2 for care and zero for mobility this was now 19 an 12 respectively .
So my advice to everyone is
Do not be afraid to challenge Capita direct if you are not happy withe the standard of the HP and the report.
Challenge the initial decision by MR and when doing so point out all the inaccuracies in the report..Also send in a copy of the descriptors and score them where you think they should be backed by your reasoning.
Provide updated documentation from a GP .( they will charge and in this case i have requested Capita refund the £25 and they have agreed to the request.
When contacting Capita to complain go to the top eg Operations Director at least he listens.
Do not give up and keep reading Benefits and Work for invaluable information.
Good Luck
Maggie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #167554 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic HA Report Advice please
Maggie

Congratulations on the award, well done for getting the Decision overturned.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 7 months ago #167560 by IDS
Replied by IDS on topic HA Report Advice please
Well done Maggie, just show's everyone on this site that YOU can get the right outcome ,not what they write and get more money for lying, TRUTH WILL ALWAYS BE THE WINNER, just hope they lose the job, can't get a job and live on the bread line for a long long time.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.