× Members

esa form

More
7 years 8 months ago #167221 by Fran58
esa form was created by Fran58
Hi all
sent my esa form back 7 weeks today and haven't heard a thing . how long did others wait please ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #167236 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic esa form
There are still delays in some areas. You can contact Maximus and ask what is happening - or you can email them, I got a prompt and helpful reply when I did this.

www.chdauk.co.uk/contact-us

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by slugsta.

More
7 years 8 months ago #167252 by mikegee1968
Replied by mikegee1968 on topic esa form
Hi Fran My ESA form was due back end of April and I had my F2F at start of July so 9 weeks in total. Mrs H is correct there are unfortunately delays in certain parts of the country but hope that you do not have to wait too much longer :)

More
7 years 8 months ago #167263 by Ruby
Replied by Ruby on topic esa form
Hi Fran
I sent mine back over 21 weeks ago and so far heard nothing.
It was a reassessment. I am trying to be patient and as my payments have continued I know the form was received.
As Mrs Hurtyback says you could contact Maximus if the waiting is too stressful.
Good luck and keep us updated on any progress.

More
7 years 8 months ago #167281 by FoxyLady2
Replied by FoxyLady2 on topic esa form
Hi Fran

I sent mine back 23 weeks ago - they have requested and received back "further medical evidence" from my cpn which took 3 weeks.

I email them for updates but earlier this week they just said

"The information received has not been reviewed by a Healthcare Professional, as previously advised due to the high volume of referrals waiting to be reviewed in the area where you live, this could take a little while to be completed. You will be notified of the outcome of the review in due course"

(Bristol area)

they are helpful when emailing in the sense that I always get a prompt reply but still waiting ...

More
7 years 8 months ago #167357 by Fran58
Replied by Fran58 on topic esa form
Thank you for all your replys . I'm in Somerset does anyone know of delays in this area please :)

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.