× Members

esa assesment

More
7 years 8 months ago #167633 by kayk
esa assesment was created by kayk
i have sent in my assesment and fgs have just realised that iforgot to mention my blue badge issued by local authority. how would i get that to them closing date for assesment 12th sept ,and who would i send it to and adress it to ty x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #167653 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic esa assesment

kathleen kolendo wrote: i have sent in my assesment and fgs have just realised that iforgot to mention my blue badge issued by local authority. how would i get that to them closing date for assesment 12th sept ,and who would i send it to and adress it to ty x

I would wait until you hear about an assessment, If you have a face to face then you can send it to the Assessment Provider, if your assessment is done on paper then the DWP will tell you that they have everything to make a Decision, then you can send it to the office dealing with your claim.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.