× Members

Indefinite Higher Rate DLA to Standard PIP

More
7 years 7 months ago #168168 by Sunniemoon
Replied by Sunniemoon on topic Indefinite Higher Rate DLA to Standard PIP
Thank you so much Meg & I'm so sorry you have the same battle ahead. I genuinely don't understand how they can be so cruel. I grew up in an era where people showed compassion & understanding & I don't recognise that world anymore. What on earth has gone wrong in society when the government are hell bent on making disabled & ill people suffer so badly. Thank you so much for the advice about the CAB, Iwill give them a call tomorrow. Surely there must be a body somewhere that we can complain to if we have been lied about at our assessments or am I just being naive? I despise injustice & I can't believe what is taking place. Good luck & I do hope you can get things put right too.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #168495 by Lynn
I am so sorry to hear this. We have sent a whole bundle of supporting evidence from consultants - it was clear from phoning to arrange the Face to Face (next week, at home) that they hadn't looked at it. Asked them to review it - phone call after 4pm. They sent out "we've looked at your claim " letter the same day and so we have to do the assessment. We are both completely stressed esp after reading your story. I hope the MR goes your way - how awful that you have had to go through this.

More
7 years 7 months ago #168497 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Indefinite Higher Rate DLA to Standard PIP

Lynn Williams wrote: I am so sorry to hear this. We have sent a whole bundle of supporting evidence from consultants - it was clear from phoning to arrange the Face to Face (next week, at home) that they hadn't looked at it. Asked them to review it - phone call after 4pm. They sent out "we've looked at your claim " letter the same day and so we have to do the assessment. We are both completely stressed esp after reading your story. I hope the MR goes your way - how awful that you have had to go through this.

Hi and Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explain where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

In case you are not aware, your real name appears to be showing in the forum, if you want to change this then follow the instructions in the following FAQ

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.