× Members

Medical friday making me ill

More
7 years 5 months ago #172776 by madmaria
Replied by madmaria on topic Medical friday making me ill
Wow i can not believe my gp hasnt got a clue i went in tears yesterday told her what i needed. She told me in a very sympathetic voice i would have to attend the medical. I nearly had a total meltdown. I was shaking and crying. She said to ring the dwp or atos myself and explain to them and if they told me they would accept a letter then she would do one. But not until i found out exactly what they wanted. I then had to ring her to tell her that is if i could get through . At this point i gave up and went home to bed i couldnt cope with anymore. My husband was so angry he was going to ring the dwp and tell them to shove it. It us so fristratinv for him to ser me like this. So after taking shed loads of tablets to make me numb i am on my way to the medical whuch is 39 miles away from my home and has a car park that is a 5 minute wak away from the centre. So my husband will have to drop me off and leave me alone until he parks the car and comes back that in itself will be stresdful enough beore i even go in to the medical. The mAin problem i have is that i have gone from having the same gp wjo has
Knwn me for 25 years to a gp who doesnt know anything about me. I am seriously considering changing my doctor. I will let you know how i go on as it may help someone else in the same position as me . Thankyou again for all your help and support
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.