× Members

PIP claim - GP support Letter

More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #172694 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic PIP claim - GP support Letter
HI RH,

We usually suggest that you take a copy of the descriptors with the points score removed, then your GP can comment as they want without any allegation that you coached them or otherwise put words into their mouth!

You don't need to repeat messages, anything posted out of the official forum hours will be left until a mod is available to view it. I will delete the duplicate for you.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #172812 by RH2012
Replied by RH2012 on topic PIP claim - GP support Letter
Sorry , I didn't realise I repeated anything.

More
7 years 5 months ago #172841 by tiredteddy
Replied by tiredteddy on topic PIP claim - GP support Letter
Some GP's will only provide a factual letter and that is what you have.

In my assessment I was told that the seven day diary had been really useful to them.
Perhaps you could create a seven day diary now with both good days and bad days in it and this will help you to complete your story with the B&W guide.

I typed all of the answers on a4 paper using Word as my writing is unreadable and I got assistance from an advisor in AgeUK to actually write on the form for me.

All the best,
Stewart B)

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.