× Members

got tribunal tommorow for pip ,

More
7 years 6 months ago #173261 by Maggie
Replied by Maggie on topic got tribunal tommorow for pip ,
Dear Alison, so very glad things went your way! :) Congratulations and very well done! :)

I was just a few minutes late sending The Vibes (distracted by all the ghastly Trump stuff), but at five minutes past two I remembered the very important thing I had to do, so got Husband to send you some Vibes as well! B) He's off out buying milk at the moment, but will be as chuffed as I am that you had a good result. Yippee! Lets break out the champagne! ;) :lol:

Hugs from Liverpool, Maggie. :kiss:
The following user(s) said Thank You: unBat412Fd

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #173263 by alison
Replied by alison on topic got tribunal tommorow for pip ,
hi mrs h,.
thankyou so. so.. much!! , i know you get told this so often but the time you give to help people on this forum is admirable and so unselfish you and gordon have been there throughout my journey of pip and cant thank you enough ,, and also everyone ive been lucky enough to have spoke to on here whos given support ,advice and that little nudge to keep me going forward.., it lovely to know that people do care out there and understand how difficult and challenging suffering disabilites and illnesses actually is ,and having to be put through a never ending rollercoaster of stress worry .hardship ,realy shouldnt be happening its disgracefull,. ,
best wishes ,
alison. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maggie, unBat412Fd, slugsta

More
7 years 6 months ago #173269 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic got tribunal tommorow for pip ,
:blush:

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 6 months ago #173272 by alison
Replied by alison on topic got tribunal tommorow for pip ,
hi maggie ,
aww bless you ,thankyou soo much i actualy didnt get into the room until 7 mins past 2 ,,so your timing was just right , , found it all very overwhelming and am still in shock of the outcome and the way in which the panel were compasionate and understanding towards me ,the dr was doing most of the questioning throughout but i guess he was only doing his job in order to make sure the right decision was made ,,all in all it was very distressing for me and think by them just seing the mess i was in said enough regarding my mental helath but ime so glad i fought my corner where ive had the strength from i honestly dont know ,but one things for sure ,,having found this site its opened my eyes as to how so many people are going through the same ,and its lovely to know that people do care and go out of there way to support and give advice on here to others going through the same journey,,.
p.s ,, i treated me and my son to a dominoes deliverd to door ,but ive not touched a bit of it ,,think it bath and early night with a good film to watch in bed for me ,.lol..
warm wishes to you and hubby,
alison,.xx
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maggie, unBat412Fd

More
7 years 6 months ago #173279 by unBat412Fd
Replied by unBat412Fd on topic got tribunal tommorow for pip ,
Dear Alison, am absolutely delighted to hear your great news. Well done, you got through it (although you should never have had to be put through this disgusting ordeal in the first place). You really are a shining light. I hope now you can start to relax a little and enjoy some quality time, you deserve it! Big hugs and lots of admiration chuck!!!! Best wishes PP :) :) :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maggie, alison

More
7 years 6 months ago #173280 by keeptrying
Replied by keeptrying on topic got tribunal tommorow for pip ,
really really relieved and pleased for you
hope you get a good nights sleep tonight
you certainly deserve it
x
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maggie, alison

Moderators: GordonlatetrainBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.